We Are In The Business Of Adding Value!
We offer a wide range of real estate and investment services including; residential and commercial apartment consultation, management, rehabilitation, buyer and seller representation. We guarantee outstanding results by purchasing properties wisely along, with practical, quality apartment rehab and remodeling work provides for the maximization of every real estate investment.
We strive to provide outstanding customer service to our tenants and Clients! Constant and accurate follow ups and communication is guaranteed! Tenants receive quality, clean apartments, along with great customer service and our property owner clients benefit from our management experience.
Landlords: We can rent your vacant apartments to a well screened tenant. We will fill your apartment with a great occupant.
Hamel Real Estate's weekly Blog:
"How to Convince Residents to Get Renter's Insurance"
Many residents choose not to buy renter's insurance. Their decision could put you at financial risk. Renter's insurance covers more than just a resident's personal property. It covers damage the resident might to to a neighbor's property or to your property. There are 5 arguments you can make to help convince new residents to take out renter's insurance.
1. Tell residents they can't count on your insurance. Many residents assume they don't need renter's insurance because they think they are covered under the owners policy.
2. Tell residents what renter's insurance covers. Residents may think they don't need insurance because they have few valuables. They may not realize that renter's insurance covers more than their personal possessions. Renter's insurance really covers: personal belongings, damage to other resident's property, liability to others, and supplemental living expenses
3. Tell residents where to get renter's insurance. If the tenant decides they want to get renters insurance, they may not know how to get or it where to get it.
4. Tell residents about low cost. Residents may not realize how inexpensive renter's insurance is. Typically it only costs between $100-$250 a year. Many companies allow the premium to be paid in monthly installments. This way residents pay about $8-$21 a month.
5. Have residents sign lease addendum. Even after your urging and help, many residents will still refuse to buy renter's insurance. But you must impress residents with how important the issue is, You should have all residents sign a lease addendum that stresses that you have recommended in writing to get a reluctant resident to realize it is smart to protect themselves. In The addendum, outline the arguments for getting renter's insurance. Have the residents acknowledge that you've advised them to get renter's insurance. Emphasize that you're not responsible for damage to their personal property and that your insurance doesn't cover it.